Friday, February 06, 2009

"Good Eyes!"

Whenever the kids would spot any kind of wildlife out and about, Ben would always tell them they have "good eyes!" They would beam for hours about how they spotted that one animal. Well, this morning we were driving along Bittersweet, right past the bridge, near the entrance to a development along the river and Gabi spotted this!

She said, "Mommy! That was a fox. Not a dog. A fox." Of course, I went on about the where, etc. and I just had to turn around to see for myself. Gabi caught the above photo with my phone. She got a closer look of course, and said, "ew, it's eating a rabbit." She wasn't too thrilled with that part, but I can only imagine how excited she will be today as she tells all her friends and teachers this story and what "good eyes" she has! :) Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Amber said...

My girls must've heard about the fox, because several times this weekend Addy would mention that "Gabi saw a fox." :) That's a pretty good picture for a phone. :)