Friday, May 04, 2007

A Man's Pride

Yep, that would be their lawns. Amazing how they take such pride in grass but can't seem to pick up their underwear off the floor or put dirty plates in the dishwasher. It's a funny thing...but anyways, I am pretty impressed as well with our yard. We had to get a new weed eater last weekend and Ben wanted an attachment (edger) to go along with it and he has put it to good use. Our yard is looking nice - next week I'll add some potted flowers. I know Gabi is looking forward to our annual trip to Varner's Greenhouse to get them. She loves to look at all the greenery and flowers. Well, off to Indy for the weekend...Tyler is making his big debut back to wrestling and Trenton is going for his second qualification for Team Indiana...not to mention someone is going to celebrate a birthday (Ben)...big weekend ahead! Talk to you after the fact-have a great one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful house and lawn
mom