We made all kinds of destinations yesterday and this morning...
Tyler rode along with grandpa yesterday to meet grandma Honeycutt, Uncle Bob and Aunt Boots half way (Lexington, KY) to get grandpa Honeycutt. He will be going with the group to Canada next week. Yes, an 83 year old man going on a fishing trip to Canada. You have to understand this man, though...he is non stop and we love him to death! Anyways, they made it back home about 6 pm or so last evening so we were able to see him. Although he hated to leave home and all the work he has there (feeding and caring for all his animals, etc) he is looking forward to the week in Canada. It will be a new experience for him.
Trenton made it to Oklahoma City last night about 9:30 pm. Left at 8 am so it ended up being a 13 1/2 hour drive. He said it was lots better compared to the 22 hour trip to Fargo. I am anxious to hear about the city. He also said the Freestyle team must go and watch the Greco team so he will be traveling to and from the wrestling premises for the next few days. Not sure about how much free time he will actually have.
And then there is me...I made my "feeling better" destination! Yes, I can finally breathe from my nose! I didn't feel the best all weekend and it was frustrating because I couldn't breathe. Well, yesterday my sinuses cleared and I could smell the fresh air again! And this morning...after not being able to run Wednesday and Friday of last week...this morning's run felt good. It was rough, don't get me wrong. After getting my right side cramp at 15 minutes into the run I thought I couldn't make it but I did. I might have been just a tad slower but I was NOT going to regress from all my hard work. I finished that 30 minutes and it felt good. Happy Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment