
- Friday, June 27th 2008
4 - 5:00 p.m. Check into Camp-Blake Wrestling Room located in Lambert Field House on the campus of Purdue University.
5:30 - 7:30 p.m. Introductions & Practice for Both Groups (Greco & Freestyle)
8:00 p.m. Dinner
9:00 - 11:00 p.m. Movie
11:30 p.m. Lights Out - Saturday, June 28th 2008
8:30 a.m. Breakfast
9:30 - 11:30 a.m. Practice
12:00 p.m. Lunch
2:00 - 4:00 p.m. Practice
5:00 p.m. Dinner
6:00 - 7:30 p.m. Practice & Review of Team Trip and Team Rules
8:00 - 10:00 p.m. Movie - Sunday, June 29th 2008
7:00 a.m. Breakfast, Shower & Prepare for Departure
8:00 a.m. Load Bus and Depart for OKC
9:00 p.m. Arrive Hotel in OKC - Tuesday, July 1st 2008
6:30 - 7 p.m. Freestyle Team Registration - Wednesday, July 2nd 2008
3:10 - 3:45 p.m. Freestyle Coaches Meeting
4:00 p.m. Medical Checks & Weigh-Ins
6 - 9:30 p.m. Freestyle Session I: Rounds 1 & 2 - Thursday, July 3rd 2008
7:30 a.m. Depart Hotel for Competition
9 - 12:30 p.m. Freestyle Session II: Rounds 3 & 4
1:30 - 5:00 p.m. Freestyle Session III: Rounds 5 & 6
6 - 9:30 p.m. Freestyle Session IV: Rounds 7 & 8 - Friday , July 4th 2008
7:30 a.m. Check Out of Hotel & Depart for Competition
9 - 10:45 a.m. Freestyle Session V: Round 9 (if necessary)
12 - 5:15 p.m. Freestyle Session VI: Consolation and Red & Blue Pools (Rounds 1 - 3)
6:30 - 8:30 p.m. Freestyle Session VII: Placment & Awards
* 8:30 p.m. Bus will depart for Dinner and trip Home as soon as team Indiana is Eliminated
I will try to update as much as possible as I hear of results. This is such an awesome opportunity for him. I want to wish Trenton and the rest of Team Indiana the best of luck. I know you will do us proud!
No comments:
Post a Comment