Trenton suffered another two losses leaving his record 1-7 for the team duals.
Nick Fisher (California 1) over Trenton 6-0 and 5-3
Indiana defeated California 1 with a score of 32-31
Last match John Gochenour (New York) over Trenton 7-0 and 7-0
New York defeated Indiana 35-26
What an experience for Trenton. I know he feels very beat down and hates that he had a losing record but I have to say, almost every guy he wrestled is committed to a college already or is a 2x state champ or better. It's the best of the best at team duals and Trenton should be very honored that he got to be a part of this. Needless to say, we are very proud that he went to represent us as a family as well as our state of Indiana!
Jenny, Travis and Mackenzy were able to be there to watch and support our Trenton. So glad he was able to have a familiar face there in his corner. Jenny shared that she took video and pictures so I am anxious to see what she has and will share them on the blog when I get them.
No comments:
Post a Comment