Sunday, April 04, 2010

Easter Sunday

It was super nice to have Gerry (Abby's dad), Abby (Tyler's gf) and her brother, Max, all attend church this morning. A good message today. Aren't you glad we serve a risen Saviour!!!??? I know I am! The kids got up and found their baskets waiting for them (Trenton got his before he left to go back to school last weekend). Tyler got much candy, cotton candy, a CD case to go on his visor, some water balloons, and a gift card to his fav...Buffalo Wild Wings. Gabi got a cute fashion design kit for a purse, water balloons, cotton candy, a bop magazine with none other than Justin Bieber on the front, flip flops and lots of candy as well!
Had a YUMMY lunch at my parent's house complete with ribs, chicken, baked potatoes, noodles, baked beans, broccoli and cheese casserole, cranberry jello and biscuits. Finished up with cheesecake and of course, candy from the Easter egg hunt!!!
Made it over to Ben's dad's house to visit with him and Dave. Always a fun time finding our Easter baskets there...he hides one for each of us...yes, even the grown ups! This has been their tradition for many, many years and I remember doing it when Ben and I first married!
Now, enjoying time at home, relaxing...thinking of all we could be doing, but just not moving...just enjoying the day being lazy.
Photobucket

No comments: