Friday, April 02, 2010

Spoiled

We have definitely been spoiled with this gorgeous weather for the past 3 days!!! In the 80's and sunny!! I have been taking advantage of this opportunity to open our windows, clean the window sills, clean up the deck, put out patio furniture, make sun tea, and just bask in the warmness!!!! LOVIN every minute of it because it will probably be gone toooo quickly. Spring has sprung and we are definitely enjoying it!














Colored Easter Eggs tonight...that is, Gabi, Ben and I. Tyler is MIA with his GF of course, and Trenton, well, he is at school. Kind of sad knowing I made waaaay too many hard boiled eggs...I think mostly out of habit...but it was a sad reminder that we kids are growing up in our house. Looking forward to the weekend. Ben and Tyler are fishing tomorrow with Ben's dad and brother and Sunday is Easter Dinner at mom's house after church. I know it is supposed to get colder...I am just hoping and wishing for sun. Taking this time to remember why Christ died for me today and rejoicing in the fact that He is a Risen Savior.

No comments: