Tuesday, January 15, 2008

"At Home"

My sister in law had an Uppercase Living party a few months back...I finally got a ceramic tile to put my order on. I have had it for a while but have not taken the time to actually put it on a tile and display it. Considering we are "between" houses it was not a priority thing for me. I had to get some items at Lowes yesterday and decided to pick out a tile and put it together so I could see how it would turn out. I'm loving it. It will look so nice displayed in our new home, hopefully sooner than later {wink}.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Looks good. I still need to get a few tiles and a few pieces of wood to get some of my sayings on.

Cindy said...

Now my mom wants me to work on some of hers...