A drawing done by Gabi for Ben and me for our anniversary. How sweet!Just thinking about how well Ben and I know each other...our likes, our differences. Lots of times we can finish each other's sentences and know what the other is thinking, some good, some not so good. Time flies when you are having fun...and we have had some fun times. One day I'll get my honeymoon I have always wanted though... {wink} - hint, hint, Ben.
Happy Anniversary, honey...I never thought it would be possible to fall more in love with you than that day in high school when you asked me to "go out" with you. But it was possible...and I fall more in love you every day. Thanks for a wonderful ride thus far and I am looking forward to lots more!
1 comment:
I realized today at work it was your anniversary. Hope you have a wonderful dinner and a great year ahead. Congratulations. And when you're ready for your honeymoon Chad and I have a recommendation for you.
Post a Comment