Yesterday the kids were out of school for Martin Luther King, Jr.'s birthday. Lina and I have been trying to get the girls (Gabi and Emma) together to hang out for quite some time and with wrestling it just hasn't been easy to do. We figured yesterday was the day. Gabi couldn't decide between roller skating, going to a movie or bowling so she consulted with Emma. They chose roller skating. Tyler was up for the challenge also so we headed to Holiday Roller Rink for a few hours. I thought it wasn't a bad price...$8 for admission, skates, breakfast (we went later so we didn't get breakfast) and lunch. Skating was from 8 am to 4 pm. The lunch consisted of a hot dog, chips, grapes and a drink. Adults skated for free on Mondays so Lina and I lucked out on that. And yes, we even roller skated! It wasn't pretty but I did it. ; )


Tyler brought along Marissa for the fun and little Joey (Emma's brother) came too. He really got the hang of it by the end of our visit. All in all, a fun day.
No comments:
Post a Comment