Sunday, January 06, 2008

Riley Invitational

Ben, my parents, Gabi, Marissa and family and Ben's dad were able to go to Tyler's tournament yesterday. Unfortunately, we didn't get any pics because Ben can't work a camera and video camera at the same time. Greatly appreciated, I think I will have some pictures coming because a friend was able to capture some : )
Tyler went 4-0 and won out in 125 lbs. His first round was against Penn (Alex Soijka) and Tyler got a pin, the second round was against a Munster kid (Swift) and Tyler won 12-6, the third round was against another Penn kid (Wendtzel) and Tyler beat him 13-2 and in the Championship round Tyler beat an Elkhart Memorial kid 4-1. Tyler actually wrestled him last weekend and won 6-0. It was a LONNNNNGGGGGGG day for them. I guess the wrestling started at 10 am and Tyler finished around 8:30 pm. Tyler got a nice medal...the best one he has received yet. Great job, Tyler!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tyler, I am absolutely so proud of you! Keep up th great work! Always go 1000%. You are doing great.
Don