Feeling a little retro...check this out. And this. Makes me feel old.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
HEY I THOUGHT FOR SURE WHEN YOU SAID-LOOK AT THIS I FEEL OLD- THAT I WAS GONNA SEE YOUR OLD PROM PICTURE! REMEMBER THE EMERALD DRESS!!! WITH THE MATCHING JEWELRY--THAT WAS THE BEST! YOU SHOULD PUT A PICTURE ON HERE SINCE THE BOYS JUST HAD THEIR DANCE- THAT WOULD REALLY BE RETRO! PAM
Ha ha...maybe I will do that if I can find it... That's funny that you would remember that. I still have that green dress, actually. can't fit in it but I have it. Don't know what it is about women keeping clothes they can't wear anymore. wishful thinking I guess : ) Actually it's a great momento from that special time.
2 comments:
HEY I THOUGHT FOR SURE WHEN YOU SAID-LOOK AT THIS I FEEL OLD- THAT I WAS GONNA SEE YOUR OLD PROM PICTURE! REMEMBER THE EMERALD DRESS!!! WITH THE MATCHING JEWELRY--THAT WAS THE BEST! YOU SHOULD PUT A PICTURE ON HERE SINCE THE BOYS JUST HAD THEIR DANCE- THAT WOULD REALLY BE RETRO! PAM
Ha ha...maybe I will do that if I can find it...
That's funny that you would remember that. I still have that green dress, actually. can't fit in it but I have it. Don't know what it is about women keeping clothes they can't wear anymore. wishful thinking I guess : )
Actually it's a great momento from that special time.
Post a Comment