Sunday, August 12, 2007

Tyler's Bash

Yesterday we celebrated Tyler's 15th birthday at his girlfriend's (Marissa) lake house. Her family graciously offered to have a big bash for Tyler, Marissa, and Becca (another friend of Marissa and Tyler). Marissa has a lake house on Long Lake and was a beautiful setting for the kids. We had hot dogs, sloppy joes, chips, nachos and cheese, soda, water and ice cream cake from DQ! It was a great day for water activities. We were able to take the kids tubing with their boat and jetskiing on their two jet skis. They also had corn hole set up for them to use. I think all 35-40 kids had a blast! The 4 hours (11 am-3 pm) we set aside for the party sure went fast...in fact, we didn't end up leaving until almost 6 pm! Marissa is a sweet girl and has a wonderful family! In fact, Marissa's mom is the "famous" realtor (Kristi Ryan). She is very good at what she does! You can check out her homes at Remax.

When we got home, since Gabi is at the lake with Emma all weekend (I miss her lots!) Ben and I had planned to go see The Bourne Ultimatum with my parents. GREAT movie! Gotta be one of my favorites right now. I am, however, very excited that Wild Hogs comes out on DVD Tuesday. Another great one. Watching the previews before the movie we saw ALOT of good movies with GREAT actors coming out this fall. One that looks good is We Own The Night. Check it out. Anyways, if you haven't seen The Bourne Ultimatum....go see it! Ben and I set up to see it by rewatching the first two this past week. I personally think they won't stop at 3 Bourne movies!!! So, looking forward to the coming years.

No comments: