

We had some great support - my parents, Ben's dad and his brother, aunt Annie and her son David, Kristi and Marissa (Tyler's gf and mom) and a good friend, Bill, all showed up to watch our boys last night. It was awesome! It's so good to hear Trenton say, "I am so excited for this season!" A very welcome change in attitude, especially while controlling his weight.



**That's uncle Dave with Gabi standing above Trenton's flag!
3 comments:
Congrats to both boys on their first dual meet win as cavemen!
Congratulations guys! Keep up the good work. I know you can both win some state gold! Go for it! Keep your cool and do what you know. You are doing great! I am proud of you. Don't ever look back. When you win states and NCAA, always remember where you came from. Remember those who coached you and helped you along the way. Lord bless you both.
Don
Thanks to all who support us - at the meets and away from the meets. We appreciate the love!
Post a Comment