Thursday, August 27, 2009

Open House

We were impressed with Gabi's Open House and teacher this evening...Mrs. Owens. She is a VERY 8 months pregnant...Gabi will have Mrs. McDougal while Mrs. Owens is out on maternity leave in September til around Christmas time. Gabi's class was decorated with all kinds of sports stuff!!! Football, baseball, soccer, wrestling, etc etc etc She loves it! One thing I loved was her football she made hung on the wall with a question/answer sheet attached...
LOVE LOVE LOVE her answer for the best thing about me!!! I hope she always keeps that attitude! :)
A touchdown I'd like to make this year (a personal goal to achieve): Get better grades in social studies
A subject I can't wait to tackle this year: I can't wait to tackle Science
A hobby or activity I get a kick out of doing: Practicing golf with my dad
Special talent I bring to my team: I am very responsible for my team
One thing I could use more practice on: I could still use more practice on cursive
The best thing about me: I like being myself, not a person I am not
One rule that will help my class be a winning team this year: Practicing good sportsmanship

No comments: