Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Bell

"The bell still rings for me, as it does for all those who truly believe" - Polar Express
Yes, Gabi still likes to go and sit on Santa's lap.  She actually had to initiate the process and I am somewhat ashamed because of this...we have been so busy.  Just a busy time of year.  Christmas shopping, work, wrestling, school, baking, decorating, etc etc etc.  She finally said, "when do I get to see Santa, mom?"  - so we promised her today we would grab up Rudolph and get him fixed at Build A Bear (had a hole in him) and see Santa before the nasty weather came in.  I am happy to report that we got it all done and then some...
Among the things Gabi asked Santa for...Just Dance 2 and Epic Mickey for the wii...Santa was quick to reply that he was running out of wiis because of the high demand!! :)  Gabi told him she already had one.  He was relieved.  So now we are off to get around for Gabi's Christmas County Spelling Bee Christmas musical at church tonight and the weather has just started to come in. 

No comments: