Saturday, February 05, 2011
Slow Mo
It seems we have been running in slow motion this week...the big blizzard came and brought us over a foot of snow on top of the 5 inches we already had making for a dreary, coooold week. Take that along with the 2 snow days the kids got on Wednesday and Thursday. I just had a hard time moving. My claim is due this week so I have slowly but surely been working on paperwork in the office while trying to stay warm and keep the kids from getting cabin fever...but I did not succeed with that one. I think they were somewhat glad to go back to school on Friday (well, maybe a little). We were able to get Tyler in to get his MRI on his knee on one of the snow days (Thursday) so we are awaiting results. Feeling kind of lost today while most of Mishawaka's wrestlers headed to Regionals. 6 of them are advancing to Semi State and was glad to hear that. Tomorrow is an ISWA tournament at John Young that Ben and I have to work at. Ben in charge of bout calling and I am in charge of the scorekeepers. I have to say, I am anxious to hand over the duties that come along with being a Board Member of the Wrestling Club. Next week we have two games for Gabi. One against Battell (that was rescheduled from Wednesday) and the tournament begins on Thursday. She is excited to kick some butt!! :) For being a team that did not win a game at all last year to being an undefeated team this year, we are all very proud and excited for her. And some home improvements this week to boot. Busy week ahead...guess we have to be to stay out of the "winter blues." Spring CANNOT come fast enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment