Can I just say how THANKFUL I am that I have such AWESOME fathers in my life. My dad is my ultimate role model. He is so giving in all he does. He hardly ever thinks of himself. And he gives with all his has. He is forgiving. He loves with his whole being. He loves God and he loves his family. I am so thankful he is my dad.
And to think that I was lucky enough to get the same kind of father in law. He has shaped my husband into very much the same kind of father and I could not be more proud. I see it handed down to our boys and I just think how lucky their future wives will be. They have come from a family where dad cares, where dad gives all he has and where dad LOVES. Happy Father's Day dad, dad R, Ben, Chad, and Jeff! Love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment