Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Eve Day and Special Gifts

We exchanged our "Special Gifts" on Christmas Eve Day. 
We went oldest to youngest after Gabi suggested it...
Trenton had Ben and got him a cool item for camping (keeping it under wraps for now)...and a fishing pole holder.

Ben had me and he of course, went overboard and got me an open heart necklace (I love it!)
Tyler had Trenton and he got a Bears poster and a movie.
Gabi had Tyler and he got an IU mug set and an IU t-shirt from her.
I had Gabi and I got her a Cheer necklace and blew up a picture to poster size that she loves.  I took it at WSF just a couple weeks ago and she loved it!
All very good, thoughtful gifts...the whole point to "Special Gifts!"  So very happy Trenon made it in last Sunday and is able to stay until Friday.  A complete family warms my heart.  Took this family pic before heading to my parents' house and fell in love.
And this is too cute not to share...


No comments: