Monday, August 08, 2016

Logan's Run - 10K

Got a PR this past Saturday at the Logan's Run (Notre Dame).  Surprised me that I got a Personal Record because it was a rough one...hot.  I had to walk at least four times because of cramping but I finished AND got a PR AND got 3rd place in my age group (40-44).  Was happy to see my parents, Ben, Gabi and Tyler all there to see me and cheer me on.  Finished in 57:06 (over 3 minutes off previous PR).
Happy to have run this race in honor of Travis.

 Post Race with my boys

 Coach Kim ran the 5K!
Getting my award - some cool socks for third place in my age group!

Mid race

Afterwards, worked hard on our kitchen cabinets...stripped with a liquid sander, cleaned with TSP and then three coats of stain.  LOVE LOVE LOVE the finished product!  Needless to say, I was tuckered out!



No comments: