Saturday, December 23, 2017

Exciting News

We were surprised at some news a couple months ago...just wasn't ready to share.  The time has come.  My first grandbaby is due May 13th.

Tyler and his girlfriend Caitlyn Marczenko shared the news with us at a lunch we had with them.  They put the note in a box of cupcakes we picked up.  What a surprise!
This past week I was invited to come along with them to their ultrasound.  They found out the gender of the baby but kept it a secret until today....until then, we were able to look at the pics of the ultrasound for guesses.  The baby kept showing its cute face so we just know it will not be camera shy!




My guess was a girl when I found out...and after the ultrasound, I stuck with my guess.  We were told to wear the color we thought the gender was to the reveal party today (pink for a girl, blue for a boy).  Trenton, Gabi and I guessed girl.  Ben guessed a boy.  My parents were also split (mom a boy, dad a girl).  Tyler and Caitlyn let Madden (her son) open the box filled with pink or blue balloons to share....here is the moment...


As you can tell, we were all very excited!  Pics from tonight...














 Caitlyn and her side
 Caitlyn and her uncles



Soooo very excited to meet this little girl!

No comments: