We had a beautiful short service for Grandpa Jones yesterday. He had been ill for a while, in and out of the hospital with Congestive Heart Failure and some Pneumonia. He took a turn for the worst last weekend, in fact, the hospital suggested Hospice on Sunday. He got to stay there one night as an inpatient and he went to be with our Heavenly Father on Feb. 26. The FOP actually came and did a military send off for him and the family was able to visit at Papa Vinos afterward. Although it was quite sudden I am thankful I had the opportunity to sit with him just a couple of days before he left this earth. I was able to tell him how much I loved him and he was also able to tell me he loved us all. I'm sure he is loving Heaven right now. He will be missed.
No comments:
Post a Comment