Battling Covid this past week was not an easy feat. Gabi and Ben tested positive on Saturday evening we got back and I tested positive on Monday. We all experienced mild symptoms. Headache, congestion, cough, body aches and very tired seemed to be most prevalent. But then the diarrhea came on Thursday. I could be way off base but because I’ve been battling it since the Thursday we were in Mexico, I believe it’s some sort of parasite rather than the Covid diarrhea my doctor originally thought. I do feel a little better today, but it is a struggle to eat and I know for sure I’m dehydrated. I was able to pull it together for the Elkhart Memorial Day Parade with Ben and his work EQ Logistics. Ben also asked the babies to tag along in the parade since Eli loves big trucks. He rode in the semi with Ben and Lennox walked with me passing out candy. It was a short parade which worked out well for me. It was nice to get out in the nice weather. Feeling crummy is the worst on such a beautiful holiday weekend. I would have loved to spend time with the family. But the good news is I finally tested negative yesterday and Ben and Gabi were negative also by Friday. I masked up on Friday to see Maverick and it was awesome!!!
Monday, May 30, 2022
Covid and Memorial Day
Battling Covid this past week was not an easy feat. Gabi and Ben tested positive on Saturday evening we got back and I tested positive on Monday. We all experienced mild symptoms. Headache, congestion, cough, body aches and very tired seemed to be most prevalent. But then the diarrhea came on Thursday. I could be way off base but because I’ve been battling it since the Thursday we were in Mexico, I believe it’s some sort of parasite rather than the Covid diarrhea my doctor originally thought. I do feel a little better today, but it is a struggle to eat and I know for sure I’m dehydrated. I was able to pull it together for the Elkhart Memorial Day Parade with Ben and his work EQ Logistics. Ben also asked the babies to tag along in the parade since Eli loves big trucks. He rode in the semi with Ben and Lennox walked with me passing out candy. It was a short parade which worked out well for me. It was nice to get out in the nice weather. Feeling crummy is the worst on such a beautiful holiday weekend. I would have loved to spend time with the family. But the good news is I finally tested negative yesterday and Ben and Gabi were negative also by Friday. I masked up on Friday to see Maverick and it was awesome!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment