Basically this was like a trial run for our real week I guess. The weather was beautiful and I’m looking forward to seeing the whole family next week.
Tuesday, July 05, 2022
Early Waffle Farms
Uncle Russ got his normal cottage for two weeks this year and we were able to secure the weekend of the fourth and then a week later. We are able to leave the boat and camper this week in the storage area so it is easier for our long week. So the three campers (Carol, us and my parents) were there this weekend. Gabi was unable to join us for the whole weekend but she spent the night Friday and drove in to work on Saturday morning. Ben and I were able to get some fishing in on Saturday and we did the sand bar on Sunday with everyone. Waffle Farms put on their awesome fireworks show on Saturday night. Uncle Kenny came on Sunday and stayed the night with uncle Rusty and aunt Julie. We celebrated aunt Carols birthday with her on Sunday as well.
Basically this was like a trial run for our real week I guess. The weather was beautiful and I’m looking forward to seeing the whole family next week.
Basically this was like a trial run for our real week I guess. The weather was beautiful and I’m looking forward to seeing the whole family next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



































No comments:
Post a Comment