waiting on the weather to break for good. It was a good Mother's Day Weekend. I am so very lucky to have the family that I do. The mom I do. She is the heart and soul of the family and has taught me how to be the mom I am today. I am very blessed, indeed.
Sunday, May 10, 2026
Mother's Day Weekend
Saturday was spent at the ballpark. Tyler's game at 11 am. He finally got a good hit AND made it to first base safe! He ended up getting the game ball too! Lennox's game was at 1 pm. She to two good hits and made it to first base twice also! So VERY proud of these two! Today is Mother's Day and of course, tradition is spending it with my mom's side of the family for a carry in luncheon. Canes chicken and fixins from everyone was on the menu today. Because Gabi had to work at 11 am, she wanted to take me to dinner on Friday after work. I chose Saltgrass. We had a good time catching up. I also got to meet Gabi's new friend she has been on a few dates with as well. He came over to meet me. Sam seems like a very sweet guy. This morning Trenton came over to come to church with me. He offered to pick up my Starbucks order and go to church with me and maw maw and paw paw. He also got me a rainsuit (for the ND games), flowers and a cool Notre Dame water bottle. Gabi got me some pjs, a candle, a very cute mother daughter figurine, a photo of us and a massage. Gabi left for work and Trenton & I headed to church. We immediately got a call from my parents that someone had rear ended them so they wouldn't be at church. Luckily, they were fine, but they did head home to just get around for the get together. Trenton and I made it to my parents' house for Mother's Day and got to see alot of the family. Always so excited to spend time with grandma. She will be 98 this year! Tyler and Caitlyn opted to stay home today and relax so I stopped there on the way home to drop off a gift for Caitlyn. It ended up being a beautiful day - a little chilly in the shade but sunny. 60 degrees. I can't wait to get my flowers but
waiting on the weather to break for good. It was a good Mother's Day Weekend. I am so very lucky to have the family that I do. The mom I do. She is the heart and soul of the family and has taught me how to be the mom I am today. I am very blessed, indeed.
waiting on the weather to break for good. It was a good Mother's Day Weekend. I am so very lucky to have the family that I do. The mom I do. She is the heart and soul of the family and has taught me how to be the mom I am today. I am very blessed, indeed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















No comments:
Post a Comment