Friday, February 02, 2007

Parent Night

As you can see we have been super busy with Tyler's wrestling season starting up now. Last night we had parent night at the school where the basics were gone over with all the coaches. I will be in charge of the food for the tournaments there as well, so I had to give my speel to the parents. We also get horse blanket pins for the wrestlers signifying everytime they get a "pin" and they wear them on their letter jackets. It has been a tradition for quite some time now so we took up a collection for that too. Ben will be an assistant coach again for Tyler's team - I know he loves to coach and this gives him the opportunity. This will be Ben's 5th year coaching their team now! Trenton came over from his practice to be a "referee" for some of the exhibition matches that went on last night, so as you can tell we were all pretty involved. Here are some pics from last night. Notice Trenton "the ref" (in a blue shirt) and I love the last pic of Trenton and Tyler wrestling around in between matches.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

go tyler 60-0 paw paw will be at your match on thursday
love maw maw and paw paw