For the past couple of days I have had to dogsit for my brother's dog, Queenie (We take turns...he is good about watching our dog when we need help). They have a contractor working on their basement and because Queenie is quite the "guard dog" - she may end up annoying the guy. Anyways, Queenie has enjoyed her few hours a day and Gabi has certainly enjoyed having her also. I think it's because she is so little compared to Maizy and Gabi can actually have Queenie sit on her lap. Apparently, Queenie is learning to read, according to Gabi. The other day Gabi read all kinds of books to her. Queenie has definitely seemed to mellow out - probably because of having Presley and Addison in her house now. She has definitely been the "queen of our house" lately.
Friday, February 23, 2007
"Queen" ie for a couple of days
For the past couple of days I have had to dogsit for my brother's dog, Queenie (We take turns...he is good about watching our dog when we need help). They have a contractor working on their basement and because Queenie is quite the "guard dog" - she may end up annoying the guy. Anyways, Queenie has enjoyed her few hours a day and Gabi has certainly enjoyed having her also. I think it's because she is so little compared to Maizy and Gabi can actually have Queenie sit on her lap. Apparently, Queenie is learning to read, according to Gabi. The other day Gabi read all kinds of books to her. Queenie has definitely seemed to mellow out - probably because of having Presley and Addison in her house now. She has definitely been the "queen of our house" lately.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks so much for helping us out with watching Queenie. We really appreciate it. She is such a "high-maintenance" dog, she would go nuts hearing something going on and not being able to check it out. I'm hoping the guy finished up today so we are back to normal. I'm sure Queenie loved the attention and loved not being by herself all day.
As far as Queenie reading, I need to thank Gabi, because if she can read, then I am going to start leaving her lists of chores to do around the house when we are gone and at work. :)
Thanks again!
No problem! She was good and she even got along with Maizy...no one foamed at the mouth!!! = )
Post a Comment