Thursday, May 29, 2008

This boy...

...is officially a Senior! Can't believe it, honestly, can't believe how the time has flown by. I wish I could put time in a bottle because I miss the old days of watching him run around singing "Layla" by Eric Clapton without missing a word , days where I would watch him fight his NWA wrestlers in his wrestling ring, days where I would dress him as a Ninja Turtle or a Power Ranger for Halloween, days where he would get all excited to see me walk into the school to eat lunch with him or be so excited to show me off at classroom parties, days where we would watch Trenton in the outfield dancing and playing in the rocks on third base as the hitter passed him up during the teeball game, days of watching him curl up with his yellow blankie asleep from being such a busy body all day...now we move on to days of scheduling Senior portraits, filling out college applications, planning a graduation party, SATs....days of preparing for his future of leaving the nest. I am pretty sure this will be a year of many mixed emotions for Ben and I both...bittersweet. Yikes...not so sure I am ready for this...

No comments: