Wednesday, March 09, 2011

BirthDAY

Went and had lunch with my birthday girl yesterday.  That is what she wanted...and like I said, I HAVE to enjoy that while I can :)  Look what else came yesterday to her school...from the Schrader family!  Gabi felt sooooo special!  What an awesome idea!
She got MANY phone calls and texts (on her ipod) wishing her a GREAT birthday and she could hardly wait til daddy got home to open her gifts.  I brought her home from school to see the cake and gifts waiting for her.  The gifts were definitely worth waiting for from us (and Trenton and Tyler)...all she had asked for and more!  An Aeropostale shirt and zip up hoodie, an App store gift card, a back for her IPOD that would allow her to "slide" it in her pocket ;) and a step up from what she asked for (Columbia fleece)....she got a North Face fleece and she LOVED LOVED LOVED it! I loved seeing her face when she opened it!
And to top off her day, she got to choose where to eat for dinner - at first she was conflicted...Olive Garden or Red Lobster....she chose Red Lobster for the crablegs.  She was treated EXTRA special!  The waitress even cracked and opened her crablegs and brought a few more waitresses over with an ice cream sundae to sing "Happy Birthday" to her!  She definitely was SPOILED yesterday!  Before bed we talked with Trenton on the phone and got to skype with Tyler and Abby.  Very special.  Happy Birthday special girl!

No comments: