Thursday, March 17, 2011

Heaven

You would think these girls are in heaven today!  73 degrees and sunny.  A bit windy, but we will definitely take it!  The opportunity to catch a ball, eat a stick and pal around with her fave girl just makes her day!
And this girl...I am soaking in watching all this play time she can get.  Why...just looking at the old playset reminds me of the day Ben and my dad put this old thing up.  Barely held together now, I can only imagine it won't be long till none of my childrens' hands will be working their way across the monkey bars or swinging on those swings.  Playing in the sandbox and "Monkey on the Ground" always favorites.  I will miss these days more than anything.
My babies are growing up way too fast so I am loving this time of watching Gabi climb the front tree and practice hoops in our culdesac.  It's heaven.

No comments: