Thursday, December 01, 2011

Back HandSpring

Gabi has been trying since summer to get her back handspring.  We had some time for a month back in July or so for her to do some gymnastics.  We sent her to ICE because we know a couple of the trainers there and knew they would be good for her.  Kelly Brown was actually a cheerleader for me when I coached them for the Cowboys teams when my boys played Rocket Football!  So, Gabi was close then but we had to stop ICE for other commitments.  I promised her we would take another class later in the year and November turned out to be perfect.  She chose a Cheer class this time which would help concentrate on fundamentals of cheer AND work on tumbling.  The last night of the class was last night and I walk in as Gabi is walking out with a HUGE smile.  Kelly comes running out after her and breaks out her cell phone.  Gabi got her back handspring and I got it for you to see!  We were all sooo excited. Gabi's hard work has payed off!  So proud of her!

No comments: