Can't believe December has snuck up on us. Ben put the lights up on the house this past week so I was able to get some pics of the Christmas decorations. We are almost ready for Christmas. Most of the shopping is done...most I was able to do online, which was nice (relaxing). Just some odds and ends and a couple of people yet to get for. Some baking to do before my boys come home. Not bad for it being the first week into December!
Now all we need is a little snow....notice...I said, a LITTLE. And it can stay until the day after Christmas ;)
BUTTTTT...I am super excited about our 20th anniversary coming up FAAAST and the trip we have planned....more details on that later. After 20 years of marriage, we finally get our "get away." SUPER EXCITED about that! So even if the snow does stick around longer than the day after Christmas...there definitely won't be snow where we are headed!!! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment