Gabi, Ben and I stayed in for New Year's Eve. Ate a nice dinner at Wings, Etc. and came back to relax. Gabi had one thing she wanted to do and we did it...twice. We played her Quelf game. Lots of laughs. Gabi even said, "you guys aren't as boring as I thought you'd be." ha
We watched Dick Clark's Happy New Year to see the "ball" drop and woke Ben up about 15 minutes prior. We talked about our resolutions and both Ben and I decided we wanted to just "get and stay healthy." Taking care of ourselves healthwise is a priority. Gabi wants to "stop picking her fingernails." We'll see how she does on that one. Either way...it was bittersweet to say goodbye to 2011. Had alot of changes this past year and not anticipating any big ones in the near future so we welcome 2012 with open arms. Cheers to the New Year and a chance to try and get it right again. Happy New Year!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment