Thursday, August 02, 2012

Gymnastic Fun

Gabi got her round off, back handspring, tuck last week at gymnastics.  She has been working hard all month to get it.  She also got her round off, tuck (which she likes to do even better).  This week she started her layout at practice.  Sadly, she will not be able to go to ICE gymnastics this month because of cheer practice/games and school.  I have been impressed with ICE and how fast Gabi has caught on to her new tumbling skills.  So proud...nothing like watching her get that move she has been working on for weeks!  Makes my heart smile!  Big.
Maizy and I watched her for a bit this afternoon...


The packing has begun for Tyler....moving day is just around the corner with school to start in a few weeks.  Busy is the best word to describe how we have been lately.  Besides getting ready for school to start and getting the boys prepared for back to school, I have been busy with work.  August is a rough month for me work wise.  Budgets and contracts all due.  Not to mention, who can't keep from watching the Summer Olympics in the evening.  The time flies by and before you know it, it's 11:00 pm!  Super proud of the United States.  Gymnastics and beach volleyball are a favorite of our family to watch.  Synchronized diving and swimming has also grown on us.  I have to say, the news has done a great job covering the events and giving credit to the parents as well.  Oh, how we know all too well what it is like to be watching your child during a big sporting event.  I could not imagine the pressure at an Olympic event!!!  Love the P&G commercial giving props to moms.  Gets me teary eyed everytime.  Check it out here.



No comments: