Saturday, September 19, 2026
Friday Dinner and IDEA Foot Chase 5K
Started the weekend out with a fun dinner at Chubby Trout with Lina. It was nice to catch up. I had signed Gabi and I up for the FootChase 5K (for IDEA) on Saturday morning but the weather wasn't looking the best. I was on the fence about running it until Gabi said she was going to do it rain or shine. So, I decided to follow suit. It was perfect weather. Cloudy. Spit on us just for a bit, but we had a good time. I am glad I decided to get up and do it! Not a bad time for me either...especially with my knee and not training regularly for it. The rain has stopped for now...let's hope it doesn't storm for tonight's game - ND vs. Michigan City at 7:30 pm and you know me and the kids will be there! Let's go Irish!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment