Today I have been married to Ben for 15 years! The other day I was just discussing with Trenton how he should never listen to ridicule from people, never let them underestimate you...Ben and I got alot of it when we first got married (since we were so young-18 years old to be exact!). Many of our peers talked, and of course, it always got back to us...of how "they'll never last." I am not saying we haven't ever had rough patches, but we have taken those rough times and learned from them. We have certainly learned that patience is truly an asset in marriage. We have had ups and downs but it has definitely been a fun filled ride and I wouldn't trade that for the world! All I have to say is..."we sure showed them!"Thank you, Ben, for these past 15 years by your side! I love you with all my heart and I look forward to the many more years we have together!! Happy Anniversary!
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Hope you had a wonderful day. (Sorry it's late, I didn't get on the computer yesterday at all, surprise, surprise. :) Here's to many more!
Happy Anniversary from the Buchmann's as well! Sorry ours is late too but I was thinking of you yestrday! I hope the day was wonderful!
Post a Comment