Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Seasonal Site

Well, we did it! We have committed to a seasonal site at our very favorite place to camp...Jellystone in Fremont, Indiana. We are very excited! We got the call last week (after we had given up hope) and we talked it over and decided this would be the year to try it. We absolutely love this campground! An indoor pool, daily activities, a lake, an outdoor pool, a game room, four playgrounds and a new outside water playground are just a few of the highlights of the place and what makes it such an ideal campground for us...any weather, there is always something to do. We'll be able to take our camper there the first week of April and camp until the third week of October. Camping has been one of our favorite activities of our family - something we can enjoy together so we are looking forward to seeing how this summer goes. I know I am excited about the "family time" we will get!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you will love the seasonal site! My family used to camp when we were younger and had a seasonal site for years. It seems like a great campground! Maybe Mike and Briella and I could take a day trip to visit sometime this summer.

Cindy said...

That would be awesome if you did! I'll bet Briella would love it!!! We went last year together with Chad and family and we had an absolute blast! I will definitely keep that in mind...