Gabi has an imaginary pet...a cat...named "Sniffles." She has been talking about Sniffles for a few days now and always asks if I have seen him. Apparently, only she and I can see him. He stays invisible for everyone else. I think it is cute though...I remember I had an invisible cat and dog when I was young...K-Zo the cat and Ody the dog...I guess a good imagination isn't all that bad!
Gabi, Sniffles and I sat down to watch one of our favorite shows last night...American Idol. The problem is it begins in wrestling season and it is usually two nights a week so it is hard for me to catch sometimes. It seems I have become more and more addicted to it each year and I absolutely LOVE the auditions they run. Some are absolutely hilarious...makes you wonder what people are thinking! Last year I caught most of the shows and my favorite won...Taylor Hicks. I love to call my good friend, Lina, to dish about the show and try to figure out who is going home and so forth. I'll keep you posted on my favorites through the season...
No comments:
Post a Comment