Monday, May 30, 2011

MSM

"Middle School Ministries" is what it stands for and it is Gabi's new Sunday School Class on Sunday mornings.  Yes, middle school.  YIKES  That scared me.  I guess the church moves the kids up to middle school like the PHM School District with 6th through 8th being middle school aged.  I was a bit nervous about her going and it just so happened she was asking to have Nikki stay overnight on Saturday.  I thought we could use this to our advantage and make it easier on me knowing she would have someone she knew in the class.  It worked out WONDERFULLY.  In fact, I can honestly say, Gabi would have done great on her own.  She loved it THAT much!!  "We even got to pick out our own boxes of candy for being the 'new' kids!"  She brought home a schedule with DU (Destination Unknowns) dates and Cedar Point Trips....whoa, whoa, whoa...Cedar Point Trip?  Gabi to me -"And we don't get home till 12:30am!!!!" ....uh.....hold up.  We will have to see how all that works out, not so sure I am ready for her to grow up quite so quickly, trying to take it one day at a time :)  Right now I am just very happy she is loving her new class at church!
Isn't she growing up tooooo fast??????

No comments: